Easter and Spring are both just around the corner. That means that it’s time to re-decorate…if you haven’t done so already.
One of the things that my family and I always change is our wreaths. This time, I volunteered to make it. Doing so took a bit of time, but I love how it came out! Also, it is pretty easy.
Here is what you will need and remember to be creative:
- Circle foam
- Fake flowers of your choice (and a lot of them)
- Floral tape
- Gorilla glue (not pictured)
- Pliers (not pictured)
- Take a bundle of the flowers and using the pliers, snip off what you want and make a bundle
- Place the bundle on the foam
- Fasten with floral tape
- Add a little glue for extra security
- When done, install the wire to hang it, or use method of your choice.
- BONUS TIP: let the flowers cover the tape of the bundle next to it.
Yup! It’s as easy as it looks!